Old 09-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #76  
*Shakes fist at regain*

S/C/G: 150ish/ 114 / 109

Height: 5'

Yes, it's finally done!

I found this a helpful challenge. I learned about what works for me and finally got consistent with exercise again.

Comparing the beginning with the end...
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispin View Post
Height: Very short.
Starting weight: 113
Goal weight: 107
I'm still very short. My weight is 111. I was 110 a couple weeks ago, but I bounced back up.

I'm still striving for 105-109. That's the weight I was for a few years, so it's at that weight that my clothes fit most comfortably.

I think I'll be able to lose more if I keep my average daily calories at 1400. It took some time to figure that out because I used to lose at a much higher level, but that's because I had a crazy active job.

Quote:
Goal fitness:
~Behavior: 6 days a week of exercise. NEW goal 7-23 after getting real with myself : exercise at least 5 days/wk.
5 days a week is working out really well. I'm going to stick with this.

Quote:
~Endurance: run continuously for 30 minutes
Done! I'm thrilled about this because I've never ever been able to do this before. I plan to register for a race in the fall to keep me focused on building up my distance.

Quote:
~Strength: complete the abs workout on my Brazil Butt Lift dvd (can only last 2 minutes now!)
This I haven't even tried once during this challenge. So I don't know how long I could last. I have been doing more ab exercises though and definitely feel stronger.

All in all - this challenge got me back on track and gave me important info about myself. I'd definitely do another one.

Last edited by crispin; 09-01-2013 at 02:04 PM.
crispin is offline   Reply With Quote