WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 08-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #1  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 254.4/233.0/140

Height: 5'5

Question ms. impatient

So how long before I notice any changes in the merrier? ?
I've been at this two weeks wich isn't long I know. But how long usually does it take to see changes?
butterflygirljb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/183/145

Height: 5'7"

Based on your ticker, it looks like you've already seen some changes on the scale. Two weeks is great! Keep up the good work

When I am eating right, I can feel myself getting lighter and less bogged down after a few days. To see it on the scale with working out, it's tricky because you're building muscle and boosting your metabolism at the same time.

Are you measuring yourself? I would suggest tracking your inches too.

Good luck!
coffeeshopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

It's often hard to see changes in the mirror, because you see yourself every day and always look pretty much the same as yesterday.

I almost never see change in the mirror unless I'm comparing my reflection to an old photograph I just had in my hand.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

It took me about 3 months/25 pounds to notice changes and even then it was comparing photos. Even though I've lost over 40 pounds when I look in the mirror (for the most part) it still doesn't seem like I've lost a lot. When I compare pictures though I feel like there's a big difference.

I know it's hard, but with weight loss patience is key. We all didn't put on the pounds over night and they're not going to come off/be noticeable that quickly too.

I'd definitely recommend taking pictures. I do them about every 3 months!
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote