NAME: Reese!

BIRTHDAY: February 11th

MARITAL STATUS: ~Single~

TOP WEIGHT: 222 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 173 lbs!!

GOAL WEIGHT: 140 lbs for now, possibly lower once I hit 140

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Way dark brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Oh gosh, idk, I like a lot of things. Reading, writing, running, running to the zombies run app especially omg, LGBTQ activism & in general keeping up with the community, feminism, I love music & am constantly on the prowl for new songs to throw into my run playlist, baking is super fun, so is gardening, looove science & science news, sharks & shark activism, also drawing, though I've been feeling so lazy on that front for awhile, but art in general is still a big interest for me regardless

PETS: I've got three goofy dogs, 2 yorkies and 1 maltese

FAVORITE COLOR: Orange! Or red. Maybe yellow. Turquoise is also a very nice color. Chartreuse on occasion.

FAVORITE FOODS: P i zz a, froyo, and manicotti

FAVORITE EXERCISE: I love to run & swimming is super fun, too

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Hmmmm.. Monty Python & the Holy Grail, D9, the Cornetto Trilogy omg, To Wong Foo, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Stonehenge Apocalypse, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Cutthroat Island, What Dreams May Come, Captain Blood, The Birdcage, and The Good the Bad and the Weird

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Supernatural, Elementary, Hannibal, Community, Breaking Bad, Pushing Daisies, Firefly, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Psych, Teen Wolf, X Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Chuck, Twin Peaks, Dead Like Me, and The Wire

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Q U E E N, if I could only listen to one band ever again, it'd be Queen.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Attempting to tell my cravings NO and giving in regardless has been my biggest hurdle. Boredom snacking, too

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've been focusing on health this time, rather than self hate & punishment, and forming a support system for once

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Mostly just eating healthier & more frequently, while monitoring calories, sugar, & portions, as well as keeping super hydrated. Plus running 3 times a week

BOOKS: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, all of Discworld by Terry Pratchett, American Gods by Neil Gaiman, Demian by Hermann Hesse, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and of course, Harry Potter, just all of it

RELIGION: I'm an atheist

PIERCINGS: I used to have so many piercings, but I've retired all except for my lobes, which are both 1/2"

TATTOOS: Only two so far, one on my ankle and one on the back of my neck. I'd love to have more, but I think I'll save for a big piece as a reward for hitting goal. Maybe a nice thigh piece, or you know, I've always kind of wanted half sleeves & possibly chest plates
versace is offline   Reply With Quote