View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #164
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Sunset glad to hear you made it home safe and sound! How was your trip home by the way?

Holly you had every right to ask why someone would deviate from the route, especially if it would have been something that would need address for another route or a later ride. Some men (not all) should just lock themselves in their house and stay there, trying to be nice and all......
When does your summer job end and of course I know that means winter job sets in full time then? Sorry to hear about battery and thank goodness for nice guys out there, you were able to finish the ride even if you had to ride B**ch. I rode with DH on our supper ride the other night and everyone was like oh no whats wrong with bike? nothing just wanted to be lazy for a night.
But on our way home I have that sumac all over my chest now(popped out on Saturday my 20th day) anyways thought since it was dark I would pull my shirt up and let them get some air, told my DH that if our good friend starts to pull up to let me know so I can pull my shirt back down, well he wasn't paying attention and F. comes rolling up beside us, I guess at least it is one of best friends instead of just one the guys in the riding group

Ian have you decided on a bike yet?

Hi Colleen, Tammy and Dawn
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote