TOP WEIGHT: 196

CURRENT WEIGHT: 168

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

EYE COLOR: grey

HAIR COLOR: sandy brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Comics, writing, tabletop RPG, feminism, science

PETS: sadly none pets aren't allowed in my apartment

FAVORITE COLOR: red

FAVORITE FOODS: Chinese, pizza, chocolate... you know, anything that's NOT good for you!

FAVORITE EXERCISE: walking

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Marvel movies, the Losers, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Star Trek, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Psych, Firefly, Star Trek (TOS), Elementary, Marvel cartoons (shh I'm an adult), How I Met Your Mother,

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I really like power metal. For bands...Master Plan, Poets of the Fall, Three Days Grace...

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binge eating *headdesk*

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I do the grocery shopping haha

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting. Also (and this is kind of strange, but it really works) I tape a bunch of pictures of grumpy/disapproving superheroes to the fridge and cabinets. Nothing like a disappointed Captain America to make you think twice about eating those extra calories.

BOOKS: Any marvel comics, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Bell Jar, Harry Potter, Blood Meridian (I'm all over the place haha)

RELIGION: Complicated mixture of science and faith

PIERCINGS: Just my ears. I don't do needles well haha

TATTOOS: None, for the same reason as above, although I may just brave it anyway as a reward for making goal.