View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #34
seabiscuit
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Hi...

I just re-ordered from Medifast for the first time in awhile. I had success with it a few years ago and I lost about 20-30 lbs about ten years ago. I tried Nutrisystem but I found the people on the bulletin boards online were so nasty and rude, the food wasn't good at all and I was not a fan. I haven't tried New Lifestyle Diet, actually I never heard of it until this thread. I prefer Medifast because of the success I had awhile back, the good online bulletin boards, people are professional on the phone and the cost isn't outrageous. I found that Jenny Craig's cost was astronomical, I know that JC wasn't considered in the title of this thread. In comparison, I have never done Medifast's program in their centers, I called about that and those prices also seemed very, very high. I think that the Medifast online program is better for me right now. I tried Take Shape for Life, the Medifast health coach program and I felt pressured into purchasing food, much like the pressure I felt with JC's consultants.

Well, good luck to everyone on these and other weight loss programs. I'm looking forward to restarting Medifast.
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote