View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #34
seabiscuit
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Hi...

I just re-ordered from Medifast for the first time in awhile. I had success with it a few years ago and I lost about 20-30 lbs about ten years ago. I tried Nutrisystem but I found the people on the bulletin boards online were so nasty and rude, the food wasn't good at all and I was not a fan. I haven't tried New Lifestyle Diet, actually I never heard of it until this thread. I prefer Medifast because of the success I had awhile back, the good online bulletin boards, people are professional on the phone and the cost isn't outrageous. I found that Jenny Craig's cost was astronomical, I know that JC wasn't considered in the title of this thread. In comparison, I have never done Medifast's program in their centers, I called about that and those prices also seemed very, very high. I think that the Medifast online program is better for me right now. I tried Take Shape for Life, the Medifast health coach program and I felt pressured into purchasing food, much like the pressure I felt with JC's consultants.

Well, good luck to everyone on these and other weight loss programs. I'm looking forward to restarting Medifast.

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Oliver Goldsmith

This is my chance! Shinedown

Go for it. Tabatha Coffey

Don't give up the fight...Determination always gets you where you're going. Stevie Nicks

Take your passion and make it happen! Irene Cara
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote