Thread: August Chat
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #15
momof4under5

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

She is retirement age almost and adopted several foster kids she had. The last set of three she was kinda of guilted into...she cared for them but orginally said no to the adoption and they said the kids would be split up...anyways in the 14 months we were living in washington she has gotten way worse with her ocd and is completely controlling....they cant even lay down under the shade tree outside (she MAKES them stay outside and play because its nice out) I had to remind her they were just enjoying the shade...and she left it go. (she was going to make the kid come in and go to bed). I think she is kinda of resenting the kids that she cant just be free and enjoy her older years. I dont know I have tried to mention things and she just denys it, makes excuses or blames her actions on someone else. I am going to talk to my dad because he might be able to help but havent had any time to do so...

I know what financial issues are like....made a lot of mistakes in the past and have had to deal with the issues. It does get better but sometimes it takes away!!! Will be praying things get better for yoU!!

momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote