View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #186
luckylindy

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls....glad to see everyone checking in again.

My plan to hop on the scale once a month is scheduled for August 30th, so that is the next time I will have an update on my weight for you girls. I am FINALLY starting to get compliments from everyone on how much weight I have lost. Its funny because no one notices at 15 pounds but all the sudden you hit 25 and its like...omg, you have lost a ton of weight. haha Anyway, it feels good to get the acknowledgements that you worked so hard for. I am doing the gym twice a day 3 days a week and then doing a 30 minute walk and weights 3 days, with one "rest" day. I should feel fantastic with all this clean eating and working out but I dont, I feel tired ALL THE TIME. I tried adjust my calories from 1200 to 1400 to 1600 to 1800 just to see if any of those number affected how I felt but nada. I may need to go in for a physical to make sure everything is on the up and up. My mother has Lupus and that is a side affect and I get tested every year so it may be time.

Ok, Im babbling and I have to go give blood at our blood drive today so I will catch up later. Cant wait to get more detailed updates from everyone else soon.