View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #98
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good evening GG’s,

It was overcast here today ~ and this afternoon poured down rain. Good for the dry grass and now we don’t have to run the sprinklers.

Did some little puttery fix things here today. I like getting to take care of those little things that have been bugging me, but I haven’t had time to get around to. So, as you can tell, no job yet. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if DH could figure out some way that we could work it so I didn’t have to go back to work at all. There is no lack of stuff around here to keep me busy for quite some time.

The search goes on then, for some kind of affordable health insurance.

I did come across a job that sounded like it might be something I would like and could do. It is for a receptionist at a Veterinary Clinic. I revised my cover letter, then called and asked if it would be ok to drop it and the resume off. They said ok. So, I did that this afternoon and filled out the job application. If it is meant to be……..

Been trying to follow the way of eating in that Eat to Live book that my BIL recommended. Some of the time it has gone ok, sometimes, I struggle with it. I find that when my stomach is upset, I don’t have the patience to eat any more stuff that is gonna fill me up with gas. And I have been having headaches (not horrible ones, but annoying ones), but bothersome enough that I also don’t have the patience for fixing the right kinds of things. I think they are probably from withdrawal from sugary stuff. But, even if I am doing like it says more of the time, that is better than not at all.

Rosey ~ glad you had a nice time at your family gathering. So excited for you with the impending surgery ~ keeping everything crossed

Lynn ~ congratulations on the weight loss ~ you’re doing great. How is your eye doing? Glad you are getting to spend some time with your niece.

Donna ~ how did things go with the house yesterday? You’re almost there. You have done a fantastic job.

K31 ~ glad Ginger is doing better.

Bobbi ~ do you have much more fixing up to do to your house, or is it getting almost done?

Sassy ~ glad the unpacking is coming along and that you are loving your new place. Good thoughts and prayers for good results from your tests.

K3 ~ your apple cobbler description had my mouth watering.

Mary ~ glad Joe’s bone density was good and that he will be able to ride his bike. Sorry for your sugar troubles and the constant struggles to stay on track.

Cajun ~ did you get recuperated from your busy weekend?

Hello Rytre and Netters

Hope you all rest well tonight

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 08-14-2013 at 10:27 PM.