View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #112
dehtripper

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Matisse - Those pictures are stunning. I'd love to do the rockies in summer. Or anytime for that matter. Also - I love that you teach Physics! I'm also in science - biology/zoology, though physics will always hold a special place in my heart

Dottington - Re: Shopping. I actually love it, especially when there's a sale to be had. Even at my heaviest, its one of my weaknesses. Though its even more fun now that I've lost some weight. Its fun to try things on, have them fit and still not buy them but know I could, rather than just wish & pray SOMETHING fits that relatively not ugly.

I kinda envy women with lovely pear/hourglass shapes since its so womanly compared to my total-rectangle/banana-ness. Not that I truly pine to change my shape, but you know the grass is always greener.

This morning was my weekly WI. I was pretty nervous because its the first time I've weighed myself since changing my macros/switching from WW and I felt like I was eating a lot more. BUT I lost 3lbs Which brings me to a BMI of 24.9 and thus [finally] normal!!!

Bye bye overweight me. I don't plan on coming back.

dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote