View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #27
ICUwishing
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/156.0/<148

Height: 5'7.5"

bargoo, thank you for taking the time to check in. You're in my thoughts every day. I hope the vision issues improved.

krampus, your vacation sounds divine! At least that gives you a great "happy place" to come back to when the real world gets oppressive.

shannon, volunteering seems like an acceptable reason to postpone your exercise. I always get more of a high off helping than I do off exercise, come to think of it.

michele, I hope that yoga clears your head. Worry sucks up a lot of potential happiness!

allison, bummer about Louie. What's up with all these furbabies having health issues? Seems like it's one after the other. How's Chico been doing?

I've been overwhelmed lately - haven't even been able to pull together enough time to figure out how to plan for getting unburied. The last three weeks, I've just been dealing with what's in front of me, and as the government has popularized, "kicking the can down the road" on dealing with everything else later. I HATE living in a reactive mode! I'm taking a day off work on Friday to try to siphon in a better opportunity to get my ducks in a row and prioritize.

On the lighter side, my mom is having a garage sale this weekend. I searched for several days to find things to add to the pile, and I think I can safely say that I really have stripped a lot of clutter out of my life. I truly cannot find anything left that is *mine* around the house that I do not "know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful". I have some books that I finished reading, and that's pretty much it.
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote