View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #89
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,
Been in town today. Had lunch with a friend and went to see M about my new job. I think I have everything I need until I come back from NZ, then I will have to knuckle down and figure out a new company, new machinery, new methods and the same old recalcitrant blokes. That will be fun. However having dealt with my sister, I am sure I am up to the challenge. I also paid off a new ring that I put on layby some time back so all and all I spent some money. Had a laugh with friends, drank some coffee, and slung the bullsh*t as per normal.
Picked up the cat from the vet and she is okay if somewhat subdued. Had 4 teeth removed. Had to have soft food for tea (if she feels like eating says the vet. Huh?) The day that cat doesn't feel like eating will be the last day. Then I rung my sister and listened to the excuses that the house doesn't need tidying. And IM'd my niece and declared that it does. She agreed. So a load of fun is to be had by all by the sound of it.

Anyway, it's time for bed so I will do personals in the morning. Catch you later