View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #161
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

IanG congrats on passing your motorcycle test = that is awesome! so let us know if you bite the bullet and buy a bike

Holly glad you have been getting to ride a lot. I did notice that you got Ms Crossroads back - Congratulations, it was a cute outfit as well and you looked HAWT!!!!!

Tammy we may be planning a trip to the Bikes, Blues and BBQ Rally next year 2014- how far away is that from where you live? Hoping maybe we would be able to meet up next year possibly???? Check it out

shcerif welcome to the thread- again it is summer and sometimes gets a bit quite with work, vacations and hopefully just out riding I see you have been maintaining for almost 2 years, how did you lose your weight and what has been your secret to maintaining?

OH ya almost forgot that I got a fairing for my bike while in Sturgis- we took a day and looked at all the vendors then when I decided on one, Scott noticed another company across the street and I am glad he did that is the one I went with and ordered it will be here in 2 weeks, it has a jammin radio system as well

Ok well time to take some benedryl and head off to bed- have a great night

Last edited by ChopperChick355 : 08-12-2013 at 09:07 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote