View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #86
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

HAPPY....I thought about the silk flowers for the hanging pot. A friend of mine, that is all she puts out every year. She gets them at Dollar Tree and has the most gorgeous flowers every year...lol. From the street you cannot tell they are silk. My brother said the flowers are so dead in there now it looks like I need to harvest them and roll a doobie. lol. I try to broom my porch every couple of weeks to avoid getting leaves congregating there, not to mention the cob webs and such. I knew about the meteor shower but was too tired to stay up and watch it. Didn't help that I took a nighty night pill either. We have scattered T-storms in Indiana today, but they are all in the lower half of Indiana. Always misses us. Looks like I will have to get out and water again. Dang it. Too bad on DH and the cheese, I LOVE cheese of all kinds. First job was Hickory Farms. YUMMY. Back when they used to sell it out of the case and gave samples. I like extra sauce on my Za also. Mostly why I make my own pizza. Have a Fab of a day/night. hugs

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote