Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 08-09-2013, 03:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175.6/173/135 & Fit

Height: 5ft8

Question Help with mix and matching bikini for goal?

Okay so my top is like a cute light pink color with ruffles and a bow bandeau styled. I bought from Japan back when I weighed my goal. But even back then the bottoms that matched were WAY too small. Seriously to fit I would need to be a size 1.... I'm 5ft7 and hourglass shaped.... that's not happening in this life time lol. So I need to mix and match and I thought my best chances to do so are while it's still summer break. I tried looking at my solid black tie end bikini bottoms with it.... did not work. Help? What would go good with this? My goal is to fit back into this top and whatever bottoms I buy for it.

P.S. My picture does not do it justice lol

Last edited by wolfgirl69; 08-09-2013 at 03:14 AM.
wolfgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

What other bikini bottoms do you already own to mix and match with?
I think a simple stripe or polka dot patterned bottom could go well with the top you own.

Just yesterday, I was looking at this picture gallery of Taylor Swift's "bikini style" on one of those celebrity gossip websites. I loved the type of bikini bottoms she wears, they're high waisted and cover your belly button, which I think look so classic pretty and cute! Reminds me of Rachel McAdam's swimsuit in The Notebook. It's also a way to cover up a bit more if you want to.

I don't have enough posts to share links yet... But I found this picture of Tay Swift and I thought the way she mixed her bikini top and shorts that are different colors/patterns looks really great! Try googling "taylor swift bikini", it's a few rows down, she mixes her red polka dot bikini top with some diagonal black/white stripe shorts.

Last edited by levoguette; 08-09-2013 at 04:45 AM.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

Since the top is solid color, personally I would be a little funky on the bottom. Do you like any of these?

CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #4  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Black or brown bottoms would look great. I love pink mixed with those two colors.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #5  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Did you ever decide?
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote