View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
Issaknits
weight room rookie

S/C/G: 267/233/150

Height: 5'5"

Envious of your sewing skills, Beth. The closest I get to being a seamstress is being able to sew buttons back on and doing a basic hem job on my pants. Threading my sewing machine is considered a feat of engineering, especially if it's been a while since I knocked the dust off the cover.

fadedbluejeans, NERD FITNESS! I love that site! Steve's articles are just the sort of kick-in-the-pants movitation that I need. Unofficially, I'm doing my first six-week challenge right now, which has two weeks left before it's over. I haven't figured out what I'm going to have as my next six-week challenge after this one, but I'm working on it. I'm thinking that all my challenges are going to be video game themed after I get through with this "tutorial level" one.

Have you seen the Angry Birds workout? I'd be stuck on Level 1 for pushups forever! (maybe I need to add that as part of my next challenge?)

Gosh, if I went sleeveless, I'd blind people on the trail with the sheer paleness of my shoulders and upper arms. Everyone on my trail! Bring your sunglasses, I'm coming through!

Mini-goals: 5% | -25 lb. | 10% | -32 lb.| 227 (15% loss) | 225 (freshman 15 gain)
Long-term goals: 57 lb. loss | ONEderland | 187 (30% loss) | 100 lb. loss
Issaknits is offline   Reply With Quote