First name (if you want to tell): Sarah
Meaning of user name: My first name, middle name and the year I was born
Geographical location: England
Marital Status: Single
Pets: A cavalier King Charles spaniel
Hobbies/Interests: reading, listening to music, cooking, shopping
Eye/Hair Color: My eyes are hazel and my hair is blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: August 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 168/168/120
Problem: I snack because its there and I procrastinate WAY too much in regards to exercise
Plan/Way of Eating: Don't buy junk food for snacking and portion control.
Favorite exercise: Swimming
Favorite movies: pretty much any rom com (I'm such a girl!)
Music: Bon Iver, Ludovicio Einaudi, stereophonics.
Favorite Quote(s): "be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Favorite People (dead and living): My mum, my dad, my sister, my best friend
People I can’t stand: Kristen Stewart, Lindsay Lohan
Places you’ve been: Cuba, Dominican Republic, Florida, Valencia, Switzerland, Paris, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Thailand
Places you want to visit: New York
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Awesome
02. What is your least favorite word? Yolo
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music
04. What turns you off? Feet, BO
05. What is your favorite curse word? The f word... It's so satisfying
06. What sound or noise do you love? My music while Im working out
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My iPhone alarm in the morning
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I love what I'm studying but maybe being a yoga teacher would be cool
09. What profession would you not like to do? Teaching
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your hair's looking grey.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Uni starts this September and as I'm starting out on my own I'd like to make a new start with a healthier me who makes better choices.