View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #74
Tuscany
Susan

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/125

Height: 5' 5"

I really like the way August is shaping up. I said goodbye to another 0.75 lbs today, so I've now lost 2 lbs since Aug 1...yippee!

Aug 1: 157.25
Aug 2: 156.75 (-0.50)
Aug 3: 156.00 (-0.75)
Aug 4: 155.25 (-0.75)

GW: 149.00

Turtle: Boo, scales, boo! I'm sorry to see they're not being kinder to you. I know that no change beats a gain, but I also know how frustrating it can be when you keep seeing no change. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed so that, when you step on today, the number goes down, down, down...

Lene: Good luck with your weigh-in today too.

GardenerJoy: Yeah for the scales going in the right direction!

Pixi: Soooo close to the next decade…keep up the good work!

Jacqui: Sounds like you're having fun. Congrats on the 10 lbs…I hope it sticks while you're away.

Leah: Well, that's good news and bad news with the skirt, but at least you've managed to fix things. Good luck on the interview!

bg124: I hear you on the importance of the next decade. I too can't wait to see the 140's...I was in the 150's about 4 years ago, but I haven't seen the 140's for at least 20 years. It will be great to meet them again.

wolfgirl: At least you know what you did wrong AND the scales were kind by not showing a gain.

cincorn: Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation. I also hope you've now fully recovered from your recent hospital stay.

Sum: Nice to see you back in this challenge. I hope August is kinder to you than July was.

Welcome foreverfaye & lisa4621

Last edited by Tuscany : 08-04-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote