View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #22
TraumaNurse
Pottymouth

S/C/G: 182.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

5'2
142 ish lbs
Size 8 pants, dresses etc. I have some that are a 6, some more junior cut items I need a 10 but overwhelmingly in an 8 and a medium top. I even fit in my old size 8s from club monaco 10 years ago that are non stretch denim and from when sizes were smaller. Trust me vanity sizing is rampant 8s of 10 years ago are like the 6s of today.... And yes I'm a crazy lady that doesn't get rid of her favorite jeans and still has clothes that I'm jazzed about fitting back in.

Dottington I also feel like I weigh a lot for what size I am and my height. I have friends that are 5'5", 130 lbs and we have the exact same measurements. I don't know how I'm shorter than someone, weigh 15 lbs more and we are the same size....When people ask me how much I weigh they are often shocked when I tell them 142 and say they can't believe it's that much I guess it's good I look thinner? Either way I'm happy with my body I love my curves.

Cruise Goal- setting sail on a Caribbean getaway March 8. I need to get swimsuit ready stat!

TraumaNurse is offline   Reply With Quote