View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #17
greeneggsandtam
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Hi Rosebud! Nice to see you too! It does sound like you have an awful lot on your plate. I don't know you very well at all but I am thinking about you and sending you some good thoughts.
Your flowers sound fantastic! We have started out on a bare sand dune. All my neighbours are tucked into trees and seem to have these beautiful gardens. *jealous* Not so much us. We don't have deer fence yet so it's really just a potato patch and flowers on the deck so far. And prairie grass.

Today will be day two of C25K. Looking forward to it, but the last time I took my dogs, I took them on a leash and they nearly pulled me into the ditch. They aren't so good on the leash. It was a little bit iffy with me trying to carry my fancy schmancy new smart phone and not drop it and try to navigate some songs to play. I'll get my play list in order before I go. Genius. (For me. Obvious to anyone else.)

Now into the world of reading and writing. I bought a 1.00 bulletin board at the ReCycle store yesterday to organize my paper using recipe cards and I'm super excited to get that going today. (nerd) More coffee!!
Have a great August 1 Canadian Chicks! <3
Tam