View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #58
JLUS

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyS View Post
Okay, so I am taking a deep breath and thinking that I need think really hard about some alternatives because the IP food (while working really well) is just too expensive! We just did our budget for Fall and I would like to stay OP, but I need to cut some costs to do so. I did already read the alternatives threads, but I was wondering anyone has found a good replacement for the cappuccino drink somewhere? I have a spinach cappuccino drink (from Lisa's recipe) for lunch everyday and I think that would be a good place to start subbing in a cheaper product. I would appreciate any help!
Just yesterday I had a packet ofWeightLoss Systems Mocha Cream shake (a sample packet sent by Nashua Nutrition - they always send 2 extra freebie items!) It was AMAZING DELISH!! So good I immediately added 2 boxes to my order (box about $12 for 7). It is a shake or pudding depending on how you make it and I liked it better than the IP cappuccino. (If you order, be sure to select Asparatame Free NOT Original Sweetner from the selection box!)

I joined Nasua's lifetime membership for $30 and you get 10% off (even on sale items). They take the 10% off right on the order when you join!It isn't advertised so If you want to join, just write in the Notes box Join lifetime membership. It won't show on that order yet but the next day they will email you with the new total including you 10% off that order.

You CAN be as successful on alternatives as on IP foods as long as you have the same level of commitment!

Met Goal Aug 2013
Rebooted Summer 2014

Last edited by JLUS : 07-31-2013 at 09:44 PM.