View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:05 PM   #49
sonolady

S/C/G: 156/124/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Nashua Nutrition also has the following:
HealthSmart Cold Drink - Proticcino (7/Box) for $11.99 (cold drink)
Proti-Thin Hot Drink - Cappuccino Decaffeinated (7/Box) $12.95 (hot drink)

I have not tried them, but I checked and they look like they are IP compatible. There are other sites like dietdirect.com I have heard about, but I have only used Nashua Nutrition so far. I haven't ventured too far from that yet. You can check out reviews on any product on the site. Just check the ingredients to make sure there is no aspartame. I have found that several products have that sweetener, but there is usually an alternative with sucralose. Just keep looking. Healthsmart, Proti-Thin, and Protidiet are the three brands I have ordered.

Hope this helps.

I have ordered many things from Nashua, the Proti Thin hot cappuccino is one that I order often. I love it! Its not too sweet, its creamy, good coffee taste. I often have it as a snack at night. I use half alternatives now and half IP. I just got the Syntrax coffee/latte flavored shake mix, I cant wait to try that tomorrow morning, thanks to Lisa for suggesting it.

I had my 5th WI today.....not too happy only 1.2 lbs down but its a loss. 1/4 inch loss in a couple places. Its the TOM too so maybe that hampered the scale a bit, but its all good. Staying on track.