Old 07-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #35
navydocmom
IP Re-Boot Date: 5/13/13

S/C/G: 165.6/145.4/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Hello, everyone!

I would like to introduce myself: my name is Susie and this is my second go at Ideal Protein. Two years ago, I had lost over 30 lbs on the plan. This site helped me so much! However, maintenance has been an epic fail for me!

I started over two weeks ago. I have had really low energy levels lately (I am hypothyroid) and I have torn the fascias in both my feet. Loosing weight will definitely help on all counts!

My husband is doing this with me this time around! He also has lots of weight to loose and is having difficulty with Achiles Tendonitis and bad knees. He is hoping that losing weight will take some of the pressure off of his ankle and knees.

We have two kids, ages 7 and 10, who have a lot of energy and who we really need to keep up with. I also really love running and zumba and can't wait to be able to participate in those activities again (especially without being "the fat lady in the back of the class")! I am trying to convince my local gym to set up a Mother & Daughter or Parent & Child class! ...maybe it could be a good goal to become an instructor for this kind of class?

I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!
Welcome back, Susie !!

WI 1: -6.8
WI 2: -1.8
WI 3: -2.2
WI 4: -2.4
WI 5: -0.6
WI 6: -2.2
WI 7: -2.2
WI 8: -1.4
WI 9: (went off IP for 5 days, didn't drink all my water and ate some bread) +.06
WI 10: -1.2

WI 11: