View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #33
spunky536

S/C/G: 174/130/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoffman View Post
Greetings to all! I have been a reader of 3fc for the past 2.5 months now!! I started on this IP adventure on May 17th, 2013. I have never posted on here because I never knew what to write about, etc. Today, I am feeling "I don't know how to handle" this progress that I have been having on this adventure. It is awesome, and I love IP. Well, Since May 17th I have lost 46.6#s and 27.75 inches.... I WI again tomorrow for Week #11. I can't comprehend the fact that I am down a flipping 46.6 pounds. And 27.75inches!! Anyone else feel like that? I see some change in certain parts of my body like my hands and feet, but I personally cant see it other places. I started out being a 5xish top kinda girl, and I can see that those tops are getting really big on me, especially in my scrub tops. My pants are/were 3x and I can see more room there too!! I don't know if I am just expecting to see more of a change than what I am seeing right now, or what the deal is! I know everyone around me sees a different me!! I also like being told that your cloths are getting "too big" on you!! I have never in my life heard that comment before!!!! I kinda like that!! I guess my question is how can I or what can I do to be able to put my hands around the idea that I have lost 46.6 pounds and 27.75 inches? I know I should see more of a difference than I do, but I don't!! I am very very happy being on this IP adventure for the past 11 weeks!! I'm going to keep it up 100% because I have at least another long way to go... I don't have an exact # for that. at least I would think another 150# maybe. Thank you everyone for this awesome website!! It is great inspiration and advice and ideas and tips!! I have learned a lot in the past 11 weeks.... Thanks again....
So true about the photos. See if you have any. Then compare them side by side with some kind of photo software. (I used Picasa, recommended by LamberJules) It wasn't until I did that, that I realized how different I actually did look. I happened to send the info to someone at my DH work who was going to start for some motivation. He couldn't believe the change (because he was used to seeing me everyday), and based off of that picture alone, then decided that he was going to the diet as well! Pretty soon (if not already) everyone will be asking you for the diet info) and you will have your own great success story! Keep at it and feel free to chat with all of us here. You are not alone!