View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #18
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

I posted this on the alternatives thread but thought I'd share here too:

I placed my second order with Nashua Nutrition today. Some discounts applied, but for 3 weeks of products my total was $104. This would have been over $250 worth of Ideal Protein products. I am so happy I switched to alternatives. Losing weight was becoming such a financial burden on IP. I wish I could afford it, but it is such a relief to order and not "break the bank"!

NSV yesterday: I tried on some size 8 jeans and although they were a bit too tight for my liking, I actually could have worn them! I had a bit of hang over at the waist, but not so much. I really didn't think they'd get past my thighs and was shocked when they pulled right up! Yay!

Hollygb66: the protocol was designed for 2 unrestricted, and 1 restricted every day. Weighing yourself daily will show fluctuations in water weight as well as other bodily products. That is why a weekly weigh in is the best way to track your progress. I like to weigh often as well, but always keep in mind that it may not be an accurate measure of my fat loss every day. I read that IP designed the protocol as they found no reduction in weight loss by having a restricted every day. If you eliminate it based on a day to day weight on the scale you may slow your losses.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!