View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 11:43 PM   #5
WillowVee
Started IP 03/06/2013

S/C/G: 198.8/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandc2006 View Post
I remember in late August 2012 looking through pics of my life when I was at my goal weight (which had been about 7 years prior) and seeing an energy, confidence, and self-esteem shine through in comparison to recent photos were I would hide and barely smile...it was almost as if you could tell by my body language I was not happy.
This really resonates with me. I too looked at pictures of a slimmer me. I was disappointed that I let things get out of hand. After trying for 2 years to lose weight on my own (trying, getting discouraged, quitting the trying, gaining more) I was inspired by a family member who was having such great results on IP. I have never paid to lose weight before. However, now I know that it is worth every penny to get that feeling of confidence, happiness, and well-being back. I am relieved that I actually can lose weight. My doctor kept telling me "oh, it's just our age" i.e. late 40s. Well, that may be, but there is something to be done about it, and I'm happy that I jumped in and gave it a try. I weigh in again tomorrow!