Old 07-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all! I did not make it to TOPS last night as the Puppies had a vet visit complete with shots, etc so was busy with that but will make it to WW tomorrow for W/I and the meeting...

Lots going on this week at home and i have not been feeling great so I did not make it to cycle class on Wednesday and am not sure about tonight yet - not sure if I am comin down with something or what... oh well will do what I can.

Bandit: I agree about "The Heat" was a fun move to go see and the language was not too bad. I want to see Red 2 also - loved the first one!

Judy: How are things with you? Hope you are enjoying you summer so far and staying safe in the heat.

Life: How are you doing? did you decide on the active link?

Terri: Any plans for the weekend? Hope you are feeling better and getting back into the groove of things.

Cherry: Hope you are doing well!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #47  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Gals,
I was away visiting my sisters in Asheville, NC. We had a wonderful visit. I got to meet one of my sisters' grandchildren. She is 16 and kept her mimi company since that sister isn't feeling all that well. The company was good for her and if need be, her granddaughter would have helped with the driving. We are all getting older and it's tough to see. We really did have a wonderful time even though this sounds a little down. Not sure where my weight is. I worked hard at one sister's cabin. We reorganized her space. She lives up on a mountain and the views are beautiful. She was really happy for the help and I was happy to help her out.
It's so good to see you Turtles still posting. We can do this.
I'm weighing in tomorrow. I hope it's not too bad.
Thinking of all of you and wishing you well.
Judy
Itryharder
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:14 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hey everyone. So finally got my lab work done the dr exact quote was I was running on fumes. I am okay cutting the fast food back out to a bare minimum.

Princess: I am still on the fence about active link.

Itryharder glad you enjoyed your visit. Asheville is very pretty. Which is sad cause I live in Nc and never visits the mountain.

Hope everyone is well have a goodnight.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #49  

Thank you everyone for keeping me in your thoughts. Things just get very busy during the summer months for my family. Everyone is feeling better and I hope it will be awhile before we have to deal with the Sickies again. My weigh is doing ok. It has gone up a few pounds but I am still below 150. I am thinking of trying to eat more clean and simple foods. Because of stomach issues my choices of what I can eat is already pretty slim but I could cut out my Popchips made from corn and tortilla chips. I know I have been eating way to many. It effects my moods when I am eating to much carbs and sugar and my craving sky rocket.

Terri - Good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about the rough weeks you've had.

Life4evr, bandit, princess - looks like everyone is keeping on.

Judy- Always an encouragement to others. Keep on keepin on.

Hope I didn't forget anyone.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles

Well, our heatwave broke which is fine by me. Cooler but sunny which is great. Been spending time at the trailer & going back up this weekend & one of my gf is coming Sat & staying overnight. So hoping for good swimming weather & maybe have a campfire later.

Nice to see everyone chiming in when they can.
Have been good this week with preplanning my meals which makes all the difference when opening the fridge & knowing my choices are on plan.
Making the caul bites again tonight. I find these a great sidedish - filling & basically zero points.

All - good luck at the scales this week.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #51  
Chick

Life, so glad you got your lab work done because we don't want you "running on fumes." How close is Brevard to the mountains? It would be fun if we could meet one day.

Cherry, glad to see you posting. Hopefully the sickies will stay out of the way and you'll all be able to enjoy the rest of the summer. Congrats on your terrific weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Terri, how are you doing? Did you try the pennies? I've got mine out here to count out calories if I need an extra boost. Good luck!

Princess, this week coming up will be better. You can do this. You have done this. Isn't is aggrevating how little extra food adds up to fast pounds?

Bandit, love your plans for the weekend. You really have great summers.
I want to make the cauli bits again. They really were good.

Okay Gals, we're getting long so I'll start a new thread tomorrow morning.
Everybody have a great weekend!
Judy
Old 07-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #52  
Chick

Hi Turtles, see you at #289 Bale of Turtles Cranking it!
judy