View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #18
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Originally Posted by ReginaLynn View Post
How do I thank you guys for all the support and encouragement?!! As dumb as it sounds, I already feel better!
@dak1lls, those stuffed peppers are SO happening soon. Will I be able to find the recipe on google? I noticed we weighed close to the same before starting
IP & have the same goal weight. When I see that you've lost 36 pounds, I'm just that much more inspired. And your totally right, the journey of P1 is to learn new ways to cook and live healthier! I just have to remember that.
Thanks so much!!
I found them by doing a google search. I think you will find many different ones, but just go through them until you find one you think will work for you. I usually search like this: stuffed peppers recipe ideal protein 3fatchicks. Sometimes I leave out the 3fatchicks, as other sites will have recipes as well. Pinterest has a lot of IP recipes. Just keep track of the amount of veggies and protein you are using and you will be golden.

Yes, our stats are really similar. I always look at the stats of others and the ones who are similar and successful provide a lot of encouragement to me. I can't believe I am 16 lbs from my goal! You can expect weeks of low losses, great losses, and no losses. I even had a week where I gained a pound! I had worked very hard that week and was super stressed, and for sure it showed up in my gain. I should have had extra protein on the days I expended so much energy.

I am no longer using IP products but have switched to alternatives. It has not affected my losses at all and I can now afford more variety. The thing to remember is to follow the protocol and you will lose the weight.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote