View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #96
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

dehtripper So glad things are going well and you're feeling good! The 20-day challenge is something Riestrella set up. Its like a super hard core challenge where you make a pledge for 20 days and you're out if you go back on a pledge even once. It was really challenging but incredibly rewarding and motivating I pm'd her and she said she'll do one for August but maybe not till later in the month so people have more time to sign up.

So I'm working piano camp at my school, except my job is way different then most people's. Its my job to basically entertain parents during the day, and families during the evenings so I'm not actually participating in the camp its self at all. My bff is doing it with me. Today we met the parents, did a powerpoint presentation, gave a tour of the school, took some parents from out of town to the grocery store(they're from Samoa!), and to lunch. Got snacks for our movie night tonight and now have a couple hours of relaxing. Its really exhausting and has taken weeks of planning and work, but its all coming together well.

So I've decided to do my own 5 day challenge starting tomorrow, just for myself I'm going to not eat any chips, do my strength workout 2x, and eat every two hours. Simple, but I've found that writing things down makes me stay accountable.