View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #43
Jelbb
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh dude. Don't even TALK to me about poutine-- I live/work in Toronto, and there seems to be a "Smokes Poutines" everywhere I look. The most absurdly unhealthy poutines you can imagine, man. 1000+ calories a pop. SHOCKING.

But anyway. Point: Sandwich most definitely better than poutine. Tho, those b*tches are delicious.

OH-- and, in an ep of Modern Family I watched the other day, one of the characters turned down poutine when it was presented as a weird exotic dish the character had never heard of and was too picky to try. I was appalled. I was like... yelling at the TV, "DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S JUST FRENCH FRIES, CHEESE AND GRAVY!? EAT IT NOW, BECAUSE I CAN'T!"

Kudos on going back down and kicking butt for another 27 minutes! And I applaud your resolve in chucking the bread. Woulda been sucha better option for my lunch turkey sandwich.

And.. WHOA, drop! 175 to 172 is cray-cray. (That's right, I said cray-cray.) Good job, you!

Hope your headache passes, darlin. <3

__
Back to the beginning again, but trying to make it a lifestyle change instead of a crash-calorie-counting obsession. Journey #1: Lost 40 lbs, then gained 50.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote