View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #8
ReginaLynn
ReginaLynn

S/C/G: 177/161/135

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayb View Post
I would definitely consider continuing to ween yourself off of the diet soda. I have tried low carb before and I have never had success when I have continued with diet soda. I used to have 1 20 ounce diet dr pepper per day and chew gum on previous diets, but I have found I can not be successful that way. I have a cup of coffee in the morning with sugar free creamer, which isnt 100% OP, but works for me for now, tons of water throughout the day and then a cup of hot tea with one packet of stevia at night. I don't have diet soda, crystal light, mio or even chew sugar free gum because for whatever reason, my body doesn't lose with those additives.
@shayb, I want so bad to not have to depend on these diet dr.peppers anymore but I'm so scared of not being able to handle that!!! Right now it seems impossible to me for a person to go an entire day or week for that matter with no soda!! ��

I'm scared to fail at this. My husband is damned determined I'm going to stick to this diet & I don't want to let him (or myself) down. But sometimes it feels impossible to go SO long without a soda or some sort of fulfilling meal. Tell me I'm not alone here!
ReginaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote