Old 07-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 279/270/160

Height: 5'9"

Default (Workout) Clothing

Hmpf. I'm sitting here looking at lots of different websites - lululemon, Sweaty Betty, Nike, etc. - and drooling over the cute stuff they have!

If only I had money....*sigh* Oh well, spose I should just get a better job then huh

Sorry, this is a bit random, I know

PS Will probably not see any loss tomorrow as I ordered butter chicken (it was SO GOOD) for dinner and will likely be sodiumly bloated for the next couple of days. I need to learn how to cook that stuff myself.
ninae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:11 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Check the thrift stores for workout clothes :-)
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

I wear a lot of Kohls and Target workout clothes. Lululemon is all about the brand name and is ridiculously priced. $80-100 for one pair of black workout pants??? Not in my budget!
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 279/270/160

Height: 5'9"

I know but they're so cuuuuuuuuute!

Bah.

(Of course my plans for my future involve switching careers into a field in which I can retreat into my introvert paradise and make obscene amounts of money from working a computer. Then, because I am benign and nice like that, I shall not use my gains to take over the world, but merely to buy cute workout clothes. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

(Sorry, I've spent quite a bit of time in the sunshine today and it's addled my brain. I'm not used to this kind of weather. Please send thunderstorms at your earliest convenience. Much obliged.)
ninae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

I love workout clothes! I just got a cute workout skirt on sale at academy for $5, it is still a little too small though i can get into it but you can tell its just cause it is spandex not because it is the right size lol

I second the target suggestion, or old navy, both have pretty cute stuff for alot less than the designer stuff
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #6  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

I have a similar issue - I've had tons of luck at Walmart actually. I got some bootcut danksin pants that are my absolute faaaaaaavorite pair of yoga pants. I also find that Wal Mart carries a lot of oversized, spandexy kinds of shirts that are really comfortable. And lastly.......... clearance maternity shirts at Target. Lol

Also I am dying to know what career I can switch into that involves being in an introvert paradise and making lots of money. LOL. I'd be a happy girl.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #7  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Walmart for me too I get those Danskin Capri workout pants $10.00 -$12.00 and all those beautiful bright colors v-neck shirts or crew neck anywhere from $3.50 - $5.96 that's almost thrift store price on these shirts ! Good Luck
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote