View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #10
Mayssa

S/C/G: 192/183/120

Height: 5"5

For my part, if it wasn't for the biggest loser, i probably wouldn't be here right now trying to change my life. It was a huge eye opener for me. The fact that it not only focuses on the physical but also the emotional part made me realize that i didn't " just get fat " but that there was a problem behind it. After a few seasons of hearing the trainers talk to the contestants i started to understand and figure out what my real problem with food was and that is priceless.
Of course you can't achieve that amount of weight loss at home without medical supervision and non-stop work outs, but even in the show they do focus on the fact that the most important thing is to change your lifestyle. Sure it has its flaws but over all i think it motivates thousands of people.
To me, it gave me a wake-up call, made me understand what my core problem was and helped me deal with it, gives me motivation, helped me believe that it IS possible and more importantly helped me realize that for a better life, there should be NO excuses.

So yeah, to me, definite inspiration :P
Mayssa is offline   Reply With Quote