View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
Balanced Life

S/C/G: 210/ticker/125

Height: 5'5"

Well tomorrow is weigh in and of course I checked in this morning on the scale. Only down 2 lbs this week but then took measurements and have lost a total of 7" in 2 weeks, 3" off of my waist, 2" off of hips, 1" off of thigh and (sadly lol) 1" off of bust. I cannot believe that my hips are exactly 10" bigger than my waist! I am very bottom heavy so this is a big deal for me!

My husband reminds me that he only lost 1.8 in week 2 and that it would still be an average of 4.4 lbs per week which is great! I was very good yesterday after of course support from all of you! No blts ( bites, licks or tastes) - I had been having one or two slices to turkey when I got super hungry. No more! I also stopped using Mio for the day and just had plain water all day, which honestly I love. I've only added Mio to combat the less than pleasant taste in my mouth lol.

On our way to his weigh in soon. He is doing great! Getting a big order from netrition on Monday and a great weekend ahead! I'm going to try eating dinner at lunch and vice versa to try to alleviate the heavy bloated feeling I get at night. Keep up the great work everyone!