View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #213
aspen13
a healthier me

S/C/G: 161/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3" Age: 42

1. What's your top weight, current weight and target?

161/146.6/125

2. How tall are you?

5'3"

3. What's your family situation?

I am a single, homeschooling mom of one son (14). Currently caring for my elderly parents. My mom is 78 and my dad is 84. My dad recently had a stroke.

4. Where do you live?

Sunny Florida!

5. One GOOD book.

Love books. A home can not have too many. I can not choose just one.

6. One GOOD song.

Imagine (John Lennon)

7. One GOOD TV show.

A tie between Modern Family and Parenthood.

8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.

Treats in general; ice cream, chocolate, cookies, and cake. I do not have any foods that are off limits but treats are used sparingly. I buy single serve ice cream cups or ice cream bars and Kashi cookies and allow myself one treat per day. Because I allow myself this, I do not feel deprived and can easily skip a treat if I wanted. It also makes me know that on special days or holidays I can enjoy that small piece of cake and not feel I am ruining a *diet*. I am not on a diet, I am living my life.

9. One weightloss lie you've heard.

That you need to diet. Listening to all the diet commercials, they are filled with lies...I am guessing that even the overly cheery people on them are lies. I do not have a make-up team, a hairdresser that follows me, and can not have airbrushing done in-person.

10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.

Log it, log it, LOG IT! Logging everything that goes in your mouth and all exercises. Not sure if this will be true once at goal, will have to wait and see what is needed then.