Old 07-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/

Height: 5'4

Thumbs up Day 7 of Ideal Protein - 6 lbs loss

Hello

Being that all of you have helped inspire me by all of your informative posts, I decided to create an account & share my brief experience with Ideal Protein.

Today was my first official weigh in, 6 pound loss.can't have carrots in phase one.. Lol

Note: I did not workout with the exception of the 6th day:a 80 min Yoga class.

My goal is simple to be able to stick to this program.
I am only allowed to have 3 packages a day, with my one meal.
Which is fine, the first week was rough, but I'm glad I got through it.
I don't want to cheat because A. This is a pricey diet, & B. I don't want to land back on square one.

I've lost weight in the past using Herbalife (only to gain it back 2 years later) on that diet I reached my lowest weight I have ever been 129 lbs, but boy was I tired all the time! I also lost weight on my own a few years ago, simply by exercising everyday. I reached some where in the 150's & I loved how I felt but I didn't learn about eating right nor did I train myself to do so. I also used SoloSilm pills extra strength which I loved, it gave me energy and suppressed my appetite. Well they changed the formula & the miracle pill was gone.
Of course the lesson learned is there is no 'magic' pill, I had to learn positive eating habits.

So now I am here. I love the fact that Ideal Protein sets you up to phase you out, but does so by way of baby steps and or phases. Which helps someone like me slowly learn to think before I eat & plan ahead, as well as being aware of the consequences.

I have about 50 pounds more or less - I'll know when I get there...
I am 5'4 closer to 5'5 says me

Anyhow to keep me on track I will post my losses week by week.
I attached my online results

Thanks!

-L
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.2 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Liliypad; 07-24-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: NA
Liliypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #2  
Started IP 6/21/2013

S/C/G: 246/219/165

Height: 5'6"

Congrats on your big loss and welcome to your last diet!
lauran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/

Height: 5'4

Thank you Lauran! That's the goal... 'The last diet' & letting it become a part if my life.... The best part about this is I've had a delicious looking birthday cake for my son in the fridge & I have not been tempted to touch it. The thought of putting my body into ketosis for another 3-4 days is not something I want to endure just yet....

Thanks again... Please feel free to share any tips and or advice.

- L
Liliypad is offline   Reply With Quote