View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #151
tymaboy

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone.

Holly you look great!

Been crazy here yet. This last Saturday I finaly went & got my license. I know I made 1 mistake on the driving test (possibly 2) We were allowed to make 10 before failing the test. I think that way too many for the little bit of a driving test it was. If I knew what it was & how many mistakes I could have had I could have taken the test a month after I got my permit instead of waiting (3yrs) before going. I actually did it cuz my drivers license expired on my Bday in June & I waited as long as I could to go in & renew it as well. Long story short I am now legal all the way around!

I am currently in the process of getting a job on days again. I have enough of my current group at work & went out & applied/interviewed for a different job. They offered me the job Mon -Fri 10 - 6. Training wont start till Sep cuz the 1st training they wanted me to go to was less then a 2 week notice the 2nd training I already had vacation set up. So come the middle of Aug I will call to confirm the Sep training. I also decided to see if I cant get transfered out of my group now seeing that they will loose me no matter what. Ive been trying for about a yr (or more) now. I went to my managers manager & wow got the interview for a team I applied for months ago (Feb) within a day. If I can get transfered I will not take the other job I dont want to loose my vac & extra days that I get. The new group is Mon - Fri 8-5. Much better then these 12 hours nights that I have been doing. I'll be able to have a life again.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote