S/C/G: 302/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

First name (if you want to tell): Terra
Meaning of user name: Its just my first name and the year I was born
Geographical location: Wichita , KS
Marital Status: Engaged
Children/Ages: None
Pets: Long haired chihuahua
Hobbies/Interests: Emailing,Chatting Online, Watching t.v/movies,Listening to music,Hanging out with my best friend when she comes to town, Spending time with my fiance, Dog and my family.

Height: 5'2
Eye/Hair Color: Both Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 2013
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 294/291/150
Problem: I Eat Too Much/Too Often
Plan/Way of Eating: Learning to eat smaller amounts
Favorite exercise: Walking
Favorite movies: 10 Things I Hate About You, Save The Last Dance, Love and Basketball, The Best Man, Two Can Play That Game, Down To You, Worried About The Boy, What Dreams May Come and Alice In Wonderland from 1985.
Favorite books/plays: The Outsiders, Both Valerie Bertinelli Books, Take It Like A Man by Boy George, Hollywood Monster by Robert Englund
Music: Shinedown,Peter Andre and Craig David,Selena Perez, Jojo and Tiffany
Favorite Quote(s): "Treat Others The Way You Would Want To Be Treated"
Favorite People (dead and living): My mom, My Grandma, My fiance and Selena Perez
People I canít stand: Hate Groups
Places youíve been: Texas and S.C.
Places you want to visit: Australia
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Cool
02. What is your least favorite word? I dont have a least favorite word
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I dont know idea
04. What turns you off? I cant think of anything
05. What is your favorite curse word? $hit
06. What sound or noise do you love? My music while Im working out
07. What sound or noise do you hate? screaming from my nieces and nephew
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be a physical therapist, The ones that go to the schools and work with the kids
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything nasty
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? WELCOME
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Backstory: I was thin growing up, I didnt start gaining weight until after high school in 03, I wasnt in sports growing up so I didnt have that to cont. with after high school if there are sports you can do after high school but while in high school P.E. kept me in shape but after high school I guess you can say I got lost/or bored, That was probably it boredom started cause for 12 years I had something to do every day and like I said I had P.E to keep me in shape and then after high school it was like Woah What am I suppose to do now? So I just didnt do anything and now 11 years afterwards Im kicking my self in the butt for not being more active so now Im trying to become more active, I just wish I did it before I gained so much weight.

Treat Others The Way You Would Want To Be Treated

I LOVE BRENT SMITH OF SHINEDOWN
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote