View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodtimes View Post
I'm so glad you started this thread! I am having the same experience with my weight creeping up and I am 100% OP and drink plenty of water. I just got off the scale when I read this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishthayer View Post
Congrats on your scan, my dad also had heart problems young so I understand your trepidation. I think you should try going off and using "real" food for a few weeks then at least you can be sure it is your diet and not something else. Please keep us updated!
Oooh...thanks for the reinforcement...Lisa had reasons for jumping off for a while and I can't wait to see how her journey resumes. And really agree with her thinking our metabolism and bodies do just hit the wall like anything else after a while.
Since I leave for Austin, Tx on July 31...I'm contemplating this approach starting today through the end of my trip on Aug 7th. Had an egg white omlette with asparagus, mushrooms and spinach for breakfast...NO salt! We are heading to Philadelphia for a movie this afternoon and I'll do a salad and few chicken strips for lunch...(telling them no salt)...and salad and grilled "something" for dinner. Before bed I'll do my last orange drink. It is the only one I think that is GF with 0 sodium. Lemonade, wildberry yogurt and the rasperry jelly are 55 or lower...so until I can get to my IP site and order a few boxes of the orange drink will use those for the nighttime snack. I'll keep y'all posted.
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote