View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:45 AM   #86
Matisse

S/C/G: 155/143/128

Height: 5'3.5"

Hello everyone,

I was standing at 151.4 lbs this morning. I am 46 years old and I have never been over 150 lbs except maybe the last six months. A little more than a month ago, I was 147 lbs.

I am flabby. I have a big belly and the last bra I bought was 38 DDDD!!!! (That really killed me.)

I know this is a high goal, but I'd love to be 145 lbs by Aug. 15 when I start work after my vacations. I have been watching past seasons of The Biggest Loser in quick succession which is inspiring as far as big losses go. If I can do well on the diet side, go on bike trips, go hiking, play tennis and really step it up on the physical level, I believe it is achievable. I also started my periods today so which should translate to a few pounds drop.

I want to build muscles. I want to kick start my metabolism and drop inches. I also need new clothes - most of my old clothes are too tight - and the closer I will be to 140 lbs, the better my shopping experience will be.

I am so ready to leave the 50's and I hope I will never revisit them again because it affects my confidence and self-image so much. I become a recluse at that weight. It does not feel like me.

Dottington - You are killing the 50's. You look fit and toned. It's hard to imagine you at 200 lbs.
Matisse is offline   Reply With Quote