View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #362
CalCounter1003

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Screen Name: CalCounter1003

Age/Age Range: 51

Family Life: Married, one son out of college and out of the house; one daughter still in college

Hobbies and Interests: Reading

Favorite Music: oldies

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Leslie Sansome -- I just discovered these yesterday and I love it. For the past week I was doing a video by Madonna's trainer. OK, I wasn't "doing it", I was playing it and stepping along doing nothing basically. Too hard for me! (Found out about it by reading the "Fitness videos" discussion).

What are your fitness/health goals? To get down to a 12 and maintain it. I always cringe with the diet commercials where someone started at a 12 and got to a 4. I have been in a 10 occasionally but it isn't realistic for me.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Went clothes shopping and couldn't fit into a 16. School starts in 4 weeks and I cannot go buy a new wardrobe in 18s.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I am pretty good when I finally start a diet. But have never maintained the loss more than a year. So Maintenance!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Planning different meals (get out of a rut); give up diet soda; need to exercise!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? I just want to look better myself.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? size 12 pants
CalCounter1003 is online now   Reply With Quote