View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #26
Miss Fitt

S/C/G: 142/138/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

My current scale is a Taylor that we bought at Costco. It's digital, and tells you your fat percentage, hydration, muscle mass and bone density. I don't take those aspects too seriously, as I've heard the readings just aren't dependable. But, I've also found the weight readings don't seem dependable, either. One morning I stepped on, and it said 2 pounds less than I normally am. I was elated and suspicious, so I got off and on again. The two pounds were back...bah! Also, if I move it from one tile square to another, it gives me different weights. Now I put it in the exact same spot every morning.
The previous scale I had was Tanita, which I really liked. It was way more accurate. It was pretty expensive, so when it broke I didn't buy the same one again; bought the Talor instead.
I just hope I really am 134 pounds.....maybe I'm not.....

ps Do you really think 2 cups of coffee weigh 2 pounds? I weighed myself first thing in the morning, then drank 2 cups of coffee and stepped on the scale again and it said I was 136. What? I know liquid is heavy, but that's really disheartening....
Miss Fitt is offline   Reply With Quote