View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
JohnP
Embracing the suck
 
JohnP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California - East Bay
Posts: 3,204

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

Default

The problem with eating too much fish is mercury. I'm not an expert on how much is too much but at a certain point you can get mercury poisoning by eating too much, too often. A quick google search told me flounder is low in mercury compared to other types.
__________________
"Getting solid information is easier than ever. Getting misinformation is even easier." - Kaplods

Maintaining for two years and I eat whatever I want - just not however much I want. Details here.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote