Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 317/292/150

Height: 5'3 ½

Default Tattoos while losing weight

Have any of you all got a tattoo while losing weight? I am wanting to get one either on my collar bone area or my wrist but I am wondering if I should weight until I've reached goal?
How did yours look after you lost your weight?
livelaughlovesunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Collarbone area, OUCH! Wrist- also ouch! On those areas, I don't think you'd need to wait. If it was on your stomach, thighs or anything that can become loose/wrinkly, I'd recommend against that.

I can't help you since I've yet to get a tattoo while losing weight. Been spending all my money on clothes and not enough for a tattoo, LOL.

Can I ask what you're planning to get or maybe surprise us with a picture later after you get it?

I have 5 tattoos- one on the wrist/forearm, one on my chest above the breast/just below the collar bone, one on the side of my calf, one on the foot and another on my upper back/shoulderblade area and they all look good. It totally depends on where you get it.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 317/292/150

Height: 5'3 ½

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Collarbone area, OUCH! Wrist- also ouch! On those areas, I don't think you'd need to wait. If it was on your stomach, thighs or anything that can become loose/wrinkly, I'd recommend against that.

I can't help you since I've yet to get a tattoo while losing weight. Been spending all my money on clothes and not enough for a tattoo, LOL.

Can I ask what you're planning to get or maybe surprise us with a picture later after you get it?

I have 5 tattoos- one on the wrist/forearm, one on my chest above the breast/just below the collar bone, one on the side of my calf, one on the foot and another on my upper back/shoulderblade area and they all look good. It totally depends on where you get it.
I already have one on the back of my neck, thankfully my hair covers it cause I hate it. LOL.
I haven't decided on the design yet but something simple representing my love for my babies.

Last edited by livelaughlovesunshin; 07-12-2013 at 03:04 PM.
livelaughlovesunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

I have tattoos from collarbone to wrist (among many other areas) and haven't noticed any changes. As long as its not an area that carries a particularly noticeable amount of weight, I wouldn't worry.
dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

You should be fine I the areas you specified...
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote