View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
Ishbel

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Ishbel, how long had you been on IP before your trip? Do you know how long Jenny was on before hers? I am concerned that I am "too new" and my body won't bounce back quite as well as yours did. I have been on for 8 weeks.
I think I had one month left after vaca till goal (12 months on Phase 1), stats are in my goal album. It's a mental game, beginning and an end just like the diet. The skills you gain during phase 1 are the same mental skills you use in maintenance. I don't think it's how your body responds but more how determined you are.

Make a list of reasons why you started this, how far you've come to get this far and what type of mental work you've completed to get you here. Also, find a before picture and take a right now picture. Make this a poster for you to review everyday on vacation and then when your home post it on you bathroom mirror to read EVERYDAY!

"If I go back to what I was, I will be what I was. I don't want to be what I was, I want to be what I am." - Me

Started IP - 19 April 2011 - Hit Goal -18 April 2012
Started Maintenance - 17 May 2012 (1 yr 4 months in maintenance before pregnancy)
PREGNANT MODE! Yippee! Due May 2014
Photo/Stats Album: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote