View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
navydocmom
IP Re-Boot Date: 5/13/13

S/C/G: 165.6/145.4/125

Height: 5'2

Default Phasing Off for Vacation

I would love to hear your opinions on phasing off temporarily to go on vacation. This is not just any vacation, but Hawaii. I am not planning to go crazy and eat pure junk, but I do want to have the option of a glass of wine every now and then and possibly some off programs foods. Though I have heard that rice is a staple there, I am choosing not to have any. I truly have appreciated the changes I've seen in my body and I do not want to go back to my old ways of eating. (I see it, I want it, I eat it) In the time I've been on IP I've seen plenty that I've wanted but have empowered myself to say no and to choose to stay on plan.

I also plan on running when I'm there (to hopefully off set my slight dietary changes). I already have an appointment to weigh in when I return and plan to get back on IP and reach my goal.

My center said yes I can totally do this. But like I said, I'd love to hear what my community of IPers think. Thanks

WI 1: -6.8
WI 2: -1.8
WI 3: -2.2
WI 4: -2.4
WI 5: -0.6
WI 6: -2.2
WI 7: -2.2
WI 8: -1.4
WI 9: (went off IP for 5 days, didn't drink all my water and ate some bread) +.06
WI 10: -1.2

WI 11:

Last edited by navydocmom : 07-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
navydocmom is offline   Reply With Quote