View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #14
Leaves

S/C/G: RS:164/130/130

Height: 5'3

Aspen- really glad to hear your dad is doing better have you made it to the 140s?

Olehcat-I bet you can see some massive changes in a whole month of being on plan! I've been doing some pilates/cardio type workouts from videos on youtube. There's a girl called Cassey who runs the Blogilates youtube channel and I find her videos really fun (if not really hard!) and she makes a monthly calendar plan with workouts for each day that I really like! I understand what you mean about the heat though, we're having a heatwave here and I hate working out in it, makes me so sticky

Hoopty- yes, what challenge? Sounds interesting!

Chahma- I think it is a busy month, or maybe we're all just out flaunting our fab bikini bodies! (I wish I was!) 'gratz on the measurements! With 30DS I've been trying to mix it up by doing alternate days of level 1 and 2 as I was finding level 1 quite easy. I'm yet to try level 3 though, we'll see!

Krampus- holy cow, 119!? sorry about the fillings, I hate getting them. I'm always paranoid that it's just going to hurt forever once it's been done, or fall out. gah.

------

So, I graduated yesterday! That was fun, and I can actually look at the pictures without thinking that I looked like a pudding. That's always good! I'm really needing to ramp things up though, as I go on holiday in a few weeks, so not long left to get myself looking great!

Hope you're all enjoying your July feathers!

One cheese for every 5lbs gone forever!
Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote