Old 07-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Red Team Spring Into Action 2013 CHAT Thread Week 8 (July 8/13 - July 14/13)

Week 7 is done & on to Week 8.
This challenge is flying by- yikes. Half-way there gang! Let's do it!

LeslieB (blue team co-leader) posts the 2013 Spring Into Action official weekly results here.

As a team we lost 5.3 lbs or 0.20 % .
Moving in the right direction. Way to turn it around!

Our Biggest Loser:
Rated (-2.8 lbs, 1.59%)

Honourable Mentions:
MamaP (-3.2 lbs, 1.32%)

Novus (-2.2 lbs, 1.22%)

CanadaMel (-0.6 lbs, 0.43%)

Way to go everyone- Great Job!!

Keep up the great work!

Lets commit to make it to the end.

GO RED
Old 07-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #2  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Congratulations Rated, MamaP, Novus, Mel and EVERYBODY who posted a loss this week! I'm hoping to be back there with you next week!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: Restart 4-28-14 298/280.5/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Everyone Now i can duck my head BECAUSE I FORGOT to weigh in again this week. I came home from church after only having a couple hours sleep before and went right to bed and took a nap and woke up RIGHT after 3:00 P.M......when I checked my iphone, there is was with a reminder message to fill in my weight.....

BUT congratulations to Rated MamaP Novus CanadaMel -- you all did well and had good weigh in numbers also.....

So everyone, let's have a good week. I'm back on my kiow carb very strict.....Dahlia and I had a road trip on Saturday and then ended up back in her house in the pool....sure was relaxing and fun. We DID though swim laps back and forth from one end to the other (well mine were dog paddle laps) we did some kick exercises and treaded water some.

So ya'all stay cool and remember to drink your water.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Congrats Rated, MamaP, Novus, and Mel!

Just a fly-by - I'm working 6-230 all week, so I need to head to bed already.

Stay cool and stay hydrated!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Elizabeth I can relate to missing weigh ins. I like your idea of an alarm or reminder message to fill in my weight, I might have to use that since I missed the week before.

I am eating a lot healthier now that I am back living at home for the summer. I have had difficulty getting in exercise the last few days since I just got my puppy spayed and so I have to make sure she stays calm around the house, therefore no walks, hikes, or swimming. I also am stuck at home since I have to make sure she isn't playing with my family's dog.In a couple weeks she should be good to go again but in the mean time I am just going to watch what I eat.

Last edited by Rated; 07-12-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #6  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

What I do to not miss weigh-in days is to post on Friday instead of waiting until Sunday.

I've had a good week foodwise. Summer produce = awesomeness! Exercise, though...not so much. It's either 90 degrees with 90% humidity or it's pouring rain, neither of which is good weather for running. I should just use some of my workout DVDs but, bleh, I'd rather run.

Hope everyone is having a good week.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #7  
MF 3/31/13

My official medifast weigh ins are on either Friday or Saturday morning, so I typically just post as soon as I get home.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #8  

Happy Wednesday everyone.

I'm having one of those days where nothing is satisfying me. I have a constant hunger going on. I keep drinking water, but it just isn't the same- grrrr.
My running buddies all bailed on me last night so I didn't go either. But I did give the dog his walk, so at least I got a bit of movement.
Work has sent my stress levels through the roof and the new boss isn't even here yet. I'm afraid to see what happens when she's actually in the office.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Old 07-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #9  

S/C/G: Restart 4-28-14 298/280.5/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone -- Rated and novus I agree I think I'll post on Saturdcay now -- last week I wanted to wait until Sunday's weigh-in to see I would show more of a loss.....BUT from now on I'm going to post on Saturday -- OR at least Saturday night....

Welll I'm beat......have a good day and remember to drink our water. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #10  

Hello all- Friday once again.
Hope everyone has had a good week.
My running buddies bailed on me again on Wed- but I didn't let it deter me. Went running, but it was brutal- my legs felt like lead and I had to stop multiple times- not sure why. I think my body just prefers to run in the morning.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and try to make it last as long as possible.

Have a good one & like Elizabeth said- drink your water!!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #11  
MF 3/31/13

Happy weekend everyone! Don't forget to weigh in!!! I can't believe how many team members have been eliminated already

I'm down 3.5 for my official weigh in this week. Looks like my gain last week was just a blip on the radar
Old 07-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

Hey everyone.

I can't believe it's Saturday again. The first half of the week seems to drag on and then all of a sudden it's the weekend!

I'm also an early weigh-iner. I had moved to weighing in once a week when I was plateauing on Thursdays so that's when I'd plug my number in. It looks like my plateau has passed which is nice as two months of frustration was about as much as I could handle. I also only have 2 weeks until summer vacation here and me heading home and to Japan for a couple weeks so I'm glad to be headed back in the right direction.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #13  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

I'm taking a freebie this week. Sorry Team.

I woke with a beast of a migraine yesterday morning. The scale was the furthest thing from my mind. I took some medication and went back to bed for six hours. I woke with a mad craving for potato chips and iced coffee, which the darling gf fetched for me. I felt much better after consuming an entire bag of chips and two McD's iced coffees but I'm guessing the scale would announce it's displeasure with me today...so I'm avoiding it!

Hope everyone has a marvelous weigh-in this week.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #14  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Ugh, I'm up AGAIN this week, so taking my last freebie.

I'm really hoping it's not the bulletproof coffee, but I'm going to start taking the weekends off, give it a few more weeks, and see what happens.

I also think that once this challenge is over, I may take a scale break. My clothes all still fit, so I might go on measurements for a month or so.

It's going to be in the 90's & humid here all week. I'm working 10-630 this week, so I think I need to get up early and work out in the morning if I'm not going to evening yoga class.

Keep working at it, red team!

Last edited by Riddy; 07-14-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #15  

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far.
Sad to see the hours slipping away. I think I need a vacation!lol

My scale is up as well-maybe its a conspiracy- so I'll take a freebie this week.

Had a good run this morning, to make up for the dismal one mid-week.

Riddy- amazing what the scale can show & how the clothes still fit. I think it just gets redistributed.

Novus- hope the migraine is gone

Changer girl- yay forbuztin' through the plateau!

SuperHeroTeacher- wTG on your loss this week.

Back to my chores catch you all later!