Thread: In over my head
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
ShaMac

S/C/G: 203/197/145

Height: 5'5"

Default In over my head

I feel like I am really losing control here. Losing the weight was fairly easy for me, and I lost it really quickly. Now I am having a really hard time staying on track with maintaining my weight. During the last few weeks I was dieting, all I could think was, I will be so glad when I hit my goal so I can eat. I know now, (and I even realized then) that my thoughts were way out of line, and I would never maintain with that attitude. However, since I made goal all I want to do is eat, I want any and everything that is unhealthy and I want large amounts of it. Although I never really ate all that "healthy" while I was losing, I'm finding it really hard to control my portions and even go back to my weight loss plan. I made my goal just a few short weeks ago (about 3 or 4) and I feel like I'm new to this. I am maintaining around 138, that's no too far off track just a 3lbs difference but, I am really struggling to eat right even just a few days out the week. I really need any help or advice you all are willing to offer .

ShaMac is offline   Reply With Quote