Old 06-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #1  

Default Steel Magnolias #52

This is the message I got that Google Chrome had blocked this site because of Malware. I have strong anti-malware software on my machine so I over rode the block and came here anyway. I just wanted to let you guys know. Here's the detail page from Google Chrome. I'm sure they are working at cleaning it up if it hasn't already been done.

What is the current listing status for www.3fatchicks.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 4611 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-06-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-06-15.
Malicious software includes 186 scripting exploit(s), 6 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including luminate.com/, adlinod.com/, pinltd.com/.

6 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including doubleclick.net/, adspeed.net/, inscampaign.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13897 (CDC1).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.3fatchicks.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

It always pays to put good protection on your computer. You have to be using Google Chrome to get this message.

Another rainy day but in the 80s today. My stomach is feeling queezy today so I am only going to do some laundry and vacuum and then rest because I have a busy week ahead, including 3 doctor appointments. One for prescription refills, one with the chiropractor for my back and neck and one with the research doctor for my monthly check by him. Nothing fun on tap for the week at all.

Jean, I could just picture the look on Bob's face when the fish went back in the water! Way back when my in-laws were still alive we went to their house for Thanksgiving weekend. That Sunday Pittsburg Steelers were playing the Cleveland Browns at Cleveland and when the game came on my father-in-law said we had better hit the road because it was snowing in Cleveland and coming towards Clymer (about 100 miles east of Pittsburgh. My mother-in-law gave us a ton of food to take home including gravy in a quart mason jar. It tooks us 15 hours to get within 2 blocks of our house and the normal drive was 7 hours. We got stuck in snow up over our knees and had to walk the rest of the way home carrying the food. I made it all the way into the house, opened the refrigerator and dropped the jar of gravy and it broke. I was really mad about that. Stan just laughed.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by QuilterInVA; 06-23-2013 at 11:21 AM.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #2  

Good Morning, Flowers! We got up to rain and dark clouds this morning, but it has lightened up and the sun is supposed to shine this afternoon. Just found out that Ian has a tournament game tomorrow night at 7:30 so will be on the road again. He "earned" a large blizzard on Tuesday night and a medium one on Thursday night! I'm working on the laundry pile and need to get the luggage put away. Sometimes I think being gone is more work than it's worth. I'm not good at living out of a suitcase.

Susan -- I logged on using my pc this morning and didn't get any warnings. My virus program was installed on my laptop, by the store where I bought it, and then they switched my pc over to the same company. I've never had any problem, knock on wood. I did have to update this morning but the computer hasn't been turned on for over a week. I don't use Google Chrome even though I have gmail. I guess I didn't understand it so passed when asked to switch. I hope your stomach is feeling better. You need to plan something "fun" this week, in between your appointments. I think everyone must have a food story of some sort. I would hate to clean up a jar of gravy! Thanks for starting the new thread.

I hear the dryer buzzing so time to fold towels and get the next load going. Have a nice day and enjoy!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #3  

Good afternoon gals! It is so sticky here as usual and we had to go commissary shopping and that was kind of miserable, especially for poor Jack dragging everything in. Boy, I can sure tell the prices have gone up. We had no junk type food or snacky stuff and it was almost $400. I raised my food budget to $330 but.... Guess you either do it or starve I guess.

I still want to pick up a birthday card to Thomas and get a small watermelon. All they had were huge ones at the commissary. So, we are going go out for dinner then run by Krogers and see if they have an at least medium sized melon I can cut up. I am craving melon.

Jean: Funny story and poor Bob lost his great fish. Glad you all got back home ok. Hope you got some great bargains on your little shopping trips.

Susan: My mcafee didn't pop up with anything so wonder what's going on? Glad we can still come in here and visit. Sounds like you got a good deal on your store exercising. I try to walk around as fast as I can too to at least get abit of exercise. I have to be careful going very fast because my stupid knee will pop out and make me stumble. The nice thing is today I did the whole commissary and didn't get that groin muscle cramping until we got up to the checkout, which is great.

Maggie: Hope all is going great with you and Will and doggies and kitties.

I guess I better check my laundry and if it is done, get it folded. You all have a great Sunday!!! Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #4  
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Beautiful Hot Sunday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I have decided to post from this old machine since I have so much trouble with the site on my new computer for its anti-virus system doesn’t like the 3FC site and keeps shutting me down when I am not finished with my post. I am using the Norton that came on my new computer and it seems to detect some infestation on this site and won't let me post. Maybe that is what started my trubles on this machine. The 3FC has to be on constant alert for malware that comes to this site and I hope that they get this current episode cleared up soon for I won't be keeping this old computer on line much longe. So if I disappear from this site it will be because my new computer won't let me on the 3FC site to talk to you Magnolias.

Yesterday in our out and about drive we saw a baby buffalo that was born since our out and abut late yesterday. It was huddled in the grass close to its mother and we couldn’t tell if it is a boy or girl but we will be able to tell later when it is up and about more. Today all the babies were hard to even see in the tall grass. They disappear when they lay down.

Will has the new flooring down in the front room and will now start down the hallway. It looks so great ~ I love it and wonder why we didn’t think of doing this ages ago since I have been so happy with it in the dining room and my office

SUSAN Fresh fish is the best isn’t it. Too bad that crab is so expensive but there is a shortage of the little critters. No, I don’t think I will start another bracelet for I wear this one each and every day and it is quite enough. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Wow does saound like you will have a very busy week with Dr. visits.

JEAN Have fun at the game. I don't enjoy living out of a suitcase much either. Would rather have a motorhome that has closets and drawers in it for our "stuff.

DONNA FAYE Prices are going up everywhere and wages aren't. Puts a crimp in lots of folks pocket books. I am so thankful that we paid off all our plastic debt and are debt free. It comes with such a good feeling. I hope you found your mellon. I love nice cold watermellon.

Have a great day Magnolias

Last edited by Maggie; 06-23-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #5  

Good morning ladies! I was zonked out when Jack got up and got ready for work this morning. I barely acknowledged him when he left. He gave me a kiss and I woke up and asked him if he was going already and he said he had to go to work and back to sleep I went.

I am up 3 lbs but not surprising since this week I have had swollen feet and am retaining a lot of water with the heat. I am getting them back down to normal so I should slough off the extra weight no problem.

I was supposed to make dog food this morning, but stuck the gr beef for it in the freezer instead of the fridge so will have to do it this afternoon or tomorrow. I just put out his last bag so have to get to it first thing if I am going to have food for him tomorrow. Of course, I have leftover containers of regular dog food that he probably wouldn't eat.

Maggie: I did get a melon, but it isn't the best. They had gigantic ones at Krogers too, but I found two cut and wrapped halves that were in the produce section. They only were a penny more total so I got them, but they aren't the best tasting. Not very sweet and a bit dull tasting in parts. Glad you like your flooring. We have decided on this great tile throughout the whole downstairs and hopefully, when we start the remodel in just about 3 years it will still be available or something like it. It looks like a washed beach cottage kind of look like wood not tile and comes in strips instead of squares like you would lay hardwood.

Well girls, I need to get crackin' this morning. Have a good start to your week. Faye
Old 06-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #6  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It is raining . . . again. We sure don't need any more right now. There wasn't much at church to count, nor the gift shop money for two weeks. We are supposed to go to Ian's game tonight but Jason called and thunderstorms are predicted so will wait until the last possible minute to leave.

Maggie -- I've had no problem getting in here and feel my virus/bug coverage must be doing its job. I hope you can get your new computer to like the site. Enjoy your new floor . . . wish you could have mine too! I'm beginning to think our's is defective as we had the same kind of flooring last week and it didn't show anything except the dust under the couch that didn't get mopped. Good luck at WW tonight!

"Gma" -- You are so right about food prices going up. We got new menus the last time we had lunch bunch, and the prices were all higher. I know we don't eat out as often as we used to either. I didn't find any bargains shopping. I did notice it's not JCP any more, but back to J C Penneys where it should be! You will have the 3#s gone in no time!

I am on a search for a receipt and can't find it. I put all of my shopping together, or at least I thought I did. I need to return a pair of jeans to Kohls; thought it was in the sack and it's not there. Have a marvelous Monday and enjoy life!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #7  
Thin Within

Talking Weigh Day

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is currently 85ºs with a wind advisory until 8pm, lovely. The ever present wind. Hopefully when we go out a bit later today and see the buffalo we will be able to see all three babies. We will take a run out there after we pick up the dogs from the groomer where they are getting a haircut and bath. When the buffalo babies lay down they are invisible in the tall grass and so we didn’t see any of them last viewing.

I know I will take a hit at WW ~ just know it for I didn’t attend last week. I have a friend that lives about an hour’s drive from here that is going to start WW this meeting which will make it fun to have her here. There are lots of little towns around here that have vast amounts of crop land between them. And they are little towns and most of those folks come here to shop for we are a bit bigger and have a great university even though we are a small town.

I just had to take a moment away from here to put some “eye itch” drops in my eyes. The wind brings things that irritate them and make them itch. We have a great druggist here that recommended these for me and they really work. My beautician was complaining about her eyes itching during my last visit and I told her about this non prescription that really works. She said her prescription didn’t work and was going to get a bottle of what I use. It works for her like a charm and she thanked me profusely. No telling how many patrons will now hear about it from her and get a bottle of it. I told her it may not work for everyone but it sure works for me. It’s name is “Equate® Eye Itch Relief.” I’m not a druggist but like I said it works for me. I am always very careful what I put in my eyes.

I sure hope this web site gets the bugs cleaned out soon and I can post using my new computer. Mean people like to mess up a good thing. They don’t have much self worth and so want to make other folks miserable. Trouble is that some of these mean folks are very smart and can dream up some very ugly things to do on web sites.

We are back now from being out and about and did get to see the buffalo babies and picking up the dogs from the groomer. Cecil sure gave them a scolding when we got them home. He didn't slap Beanie this time though.

Here is a nice “Energy Drink” recipe I got out of my Eating Well® magazine. It calls for agave, honey or sugar but I don’t care for sweet tea so I omit that and make it zero points. Or if you like sweet tea you could use a 0 points kind of sweetener. You can find the yerba mate´ tea in a health a food store or in the natural foods section in a large supermarket.

EATING WELL ENERGY DRINK
Makes 1½ cups for 1 serving
1 cup boiling water
2 green tea bags
1 yerba mate´ tea bag
1½ Tbsp. agave, honey or sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Ice cubes
Chopped fresh mint (optional)
Nutrition: 97 cal, 0 Fat, 26g carb,, 0 prot.,0 fib: 3 Points+
w/o the sweetener: 0 Points +

JEAN We have a friend that even has this type flooring in her kitchen and loves it so we are going yank up the lineolum out of there and put this wood look floorng down in there also. It doesn't detriate and take abuse like the lineolium kind does and it lasts for years and years and stlll looks great. We sould have done this yeas ago. There is a type of wax like stuff that you can use that restores the shine if it gets dull looking in high use areas. For now until I am confortable that this site has cleaned itself of all bugs I will just come in here with this old compuer. My new computer won't even open the site today.

DONNA FAYE Sounds line the flooring you want is pretty much like what we are putting down except for the color. You will love it once you get it. Sorry that the watermellon that you get there is not as good as what we get here. Must be grown in different places. Ours comes out of Arizona. Yours may come out of Florida or Georgia. All the ones we have gotten out of Arizona have been yummy.

Have a great day Magnolias
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #8  

Good morning to you all! Same old weather report, hot and very humid. Humidity was 86% this morning.

I got the dog food all fixed, made an appt for Saturday for him to get his heartworm shot, talked to them about whether they have refrigeration since he won't eat dog food again. This payday was carrots for his dog food. He gulped it right up this morning when I put his food down. Kooky dog.

I missed my cleaning opportunity so will have to double up tomorrow morning to get downstairs cleaning done. It is too hot to do it. The ac just can't keep up with this high heat. Jack has been watching Florida too and looks like we are going to have the same heat and humidity as last year. ugh!

I am going to make load potato salad for the cookout on Saturday. If I have any, it will be a small amount as it has bacon, grated cheese, scallions in regular potato salad. I am going to make baked beans too I think depending on what she wants me to bring.

Maggie: We usually get in season stuff from Mississippi and Arkansas. Arkansas has lovely yellow meat watermelon and the best melon in the world. I haven't had it in a long time. I don't know what went on with my eyes a few months ago but it lasted about 2 weeks then straightened right up and I can wear my contacts again. Don't know why I had so much trouble with clear vision.

Jean: No rain here for awhile. Just hot and humid. So, is next year your Hawaii year? I am getting excited about our trip since it is less than 4 months away.

I better get going. I have lots of things to accomplish before Jack gets home. Have a good one all. Faye
Old 06-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #9  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cloudy morning in my corner of the world this morning. I dropped checks off at the hospital and made a grocery run without a list. It's 20 cents off a gallon of gas Tuesday; right now Bob has $1.58 off his next 20 gallons for the pickup.

It was almost midnight when we got home last night. Ian threw the ball to home plate, from 2nd base, for the 3rd out and ended the game by winning with one run ahead. The game was exciting even for 10 year olds. They play again tomorrow night but don't think we will go. If they win, they will play a double header Friday night, and we will go then.

Maggie -- You will have your WW "hit" gone in no time. You know what to do! Thanks for sharing the recipe although I've never heard of yerba mate tea.

I just read a tip on FB regarding pesky flies. Fill a baggie half full of water and drop in 4+ pennies. Nail, staple, or tape wherever flies congregate. I guess Google has some research information as to why this works. I haven't tried it but will the next time we go to the lake.

I need to cut up some fruit for lunch. Hope you all enjoy a terrific Tuesday!
Old 06-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #10  

Good morning ladies. Hot, hot, hot here today again and the humidity is unbelievable. On top of that Fortune is sick again and this time it is coming out both ends. He messed up the clean carpets already though I spot cleaned them after removing the messes. I guess Jack is going to have to take the cleaner to the spots this weekend. I gave him antibiotic and a dose of pepto for the tummyache. So far so good, he had gotten sick all over the dining room overnight then starting vomiting in the house so I put him outside and poor little thing was squatting then throwing up then squatting, etc. That was around 7:30 AM and when he came in I gave him the Pepto and he has been sleeping since so I hope it helps.

Thank goodness I decided to put some skinless chicken thighs in the crockpot with sauce and we will have some potatoes and a veg with it. Easy to mess with and easy to clean up.

I did get most of the downstairs done today and will finish up the vacuuming and dusting and sweepng and mopping this evening and tomorrow. I did laundry and folded it and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher all the while keeping a sharp eye on Fortune in case he started getting sick again.

We have a combo of father's day for Jack and birthday for Thomas this weekend at Kelly's. Thomas got a lot of running stuff for his birthday and a few other things I am not sure what they were. We bought him a microphone to record stuff with. It reminds me of the old mikes that reporters like Edward R Murrow used to use though thankfully Thomas won't sit behind it with a cigarette in his hand!

Jean: Big congrats to Ian!!! Sounds like you had a long day. I thought I was going to fall asleep before my favorite shows season premiere started, but I kept awake long enough to watch all of Rizzoli and Isles. Jack calls it Fazolis and Isles. We are up to $3.25 a gallon. It was $3.16 when we left for Indiana a few weeks ago. At least we aren't into the 4's like a lot of places are. In this day and age they have you at a disadvantage because cities and towns are all spread out now, so do to anything you usually have to get into a car and drive.

Well gals, time to check my chicken and try and get a bit more work done. Faye
Old 06-27-2013, 08:22 AM   #11  

Good morning girls. I was up and down all night with Fortune because he had slept all day. He didn't have any episodes so around 3 AM I let him have half portion of his food, which is a little more than 1/4 c. He went outside and had a fairly solid bowel movement, came back in, jumped up on the recliner and puked! So out came the cleaner and such. Luckily, we had the recliner scotchguarded when we bought it so clean up went well. I fought a pill down his throat, but he kept getting it back up so I put it in some soft cheese and he wouldn't eat it. I ended up shoving the soft cheese onto his tongue forcing him to get it down. I guess we shall see what the day brings. I know I have teeth marks on my finger when he bit down to chew.

It was just awful this morning when I let Fortune out. It is so humid and sticky and only got to about 80 overnight and it supposed to be near 100 today. I sure feel for Jack and other men and women who have to work out in the heat today. It is going to be ugly.

We did get some good news yesterday. I guess the city council passed the budget including reinstating the pay back to what it was before they took it away two years ago. They then went and raised property taxes. So we should be getting the money starting next month. The suit is still in the courts, but I doubt we would get the back amount taken from us, which would amount to about $5000 per employee depending on how much they got paid. I am angry about them taking it in the first place, but I don't care about getting it back. I am sure the judge will go in favor of the city since they at least reinstated the pay back. Gives us more money for the cruise!!

Jean: I saw you email post. Ian is going to be getting fat on ice cream with all the hits he is having. Be careful out and about in the heat today if it is still unpleasant where you are.

Onward and upward getting chores and work done. I have to get my berries done today for sure. Have a great Thursday. Faye
Old 06-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #12  

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cloudy, cooler morning with a few raindrops here 'n there. I was up early and ready to head out by 7:30, to the church office. When I get there the secretary says, "it's not ready yet." If we don't get it to the post office by 3, they won't take it until the next day so have been putting it together in the morning. She knows I am the early bird; I'm often there before she is on Mondays. I asked why she didn't call me yesterday afternoon to tell me it wasn't ready and her comment was, "it was just so busy around here." Yeah, right! I may just not show up tomorrow morning. So I stopped for bread and milk then came home to pick up the clutter and vacuum. Not sure what time we will leave for Ian's game which starts at 5.

"Gma" -- Poor Fortune and poor you! I do hope his tummy settles down. Don't spend the back pay until it is in your pocket! I wouldn't trust the government these days. I don't remember Jason eating like Ian does; he's always looking for food even if he has just eaten. I think he has grown 2" this summer, and there is no fat anywhere on him. I will be glad when he grows into his feet!

I need to fold a load of towels and put the vacuum away. Hope you all enjoy a terrific Thursday!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #13  

Good morning to you girls. It is hot, humid and thunderstorms today. Today is mop day so the floors are going to dry slow I imagine even though I use a steam mop. The humidity has kept them sticky which irritates me.

Tomrrow is the cookout and Kelly has a lot of ancestry stuff to show us. She decided she wanted to do this DNA test thing where you give a large saliva sample, mail it back to them and they give you all kinds of information on what kind of diseases you could be genetically connected to, what you are allergic to, etc, plus things like your ancestry country origins and stuff. Well, that got her interested and she signed up for Ancestry.com and has been going to town ever since. Her dad has a lot of information on parts of both sides of our family that she was never interested in, but she is gun ho right now. He will take his laptop with his database on Saturday and they can compare notes.

I am still doctoring Fortune. He did take in some of the Pedialyte, but I put regular water down with ice last night and he slurped up a bunch. He also ate another half of his food. I put out a full one this morning, but he hasn't touched it. Truth is, I have to face the possibility of just how much longer he will live. He has lost weight, which concerns me, but he has a heartworm shot tomorrow so I am going to have them weigh him and talk to them about him.

Jean: Oh no, believe me until I see the extra amount on his direct deposit I won't believe it to be true. This city's finances are such a mess, the state comptroller stepped in and made demands of them. On top of that, we have an assinine mayor who has mucked things up along with the previous nitwit that was mayor. Is the secretary paid or volunteer? Sometimes that sure makes the difference. It is too bad you show up and then the work that was supposed to be done isn't. I doubt seriously a church office is so horrifically busy she couldn't make a couple minute phone call. Thomas eats pretty well for a string bean too. He is really shooting up and has big feet. I think it is a boy thing that they have to grow into their feet. He got new running shoes for his birthday and they look pretty good sized.

Well gals, need to get to work and get things done. Have a fantastic weekend all. Faye
Old 06-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #14  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It would be a beautiful day in the neighborhood if the wind wasn't blowing! The sun has been playing hide 'n seek with the clouds and very low humidity. I decided to have my nails done before heading off to church this morning. I did send her an email, after midnight, saying I had a 9:00 appt. first. At 9:30 she sent me a text saying they were finished; I'm guessing the pastor's wife and/or daughter were drafted into helping. There is usually 5 of us, and I'm guessing the other couple couldn't/didn't come today since she had asked and was told Thursday also. So instead, I stopped by Bob's office to congratulate the other agent who just got engaged, and to see her ring. Ernie has a 2:30 appt. for shots, so Bob will come home and play round-up.

We are officially done with baseball games. Ian's team ended up in 3rd place with a traveling trophy and each player received a medal on a ribbon; some bad umpire calls, bad throws, strike outs, etc. Ian played well and had a hit that got 3 runners home so he was a happy camper. He actually earned two large blizzards, one for each game! We went to the DQ with them afterwards, so it was after midnight when we got home. *yawn* Morning came awfully early! Football games start the middle of August. *groan*

"Gma" -- I know you will enjoy getting together with Kelly and family tomorrow. I do hope Fortune is on the mend. It's so hard when a pet grows older and the body parts don't work as well as when they were young. The church secretary is a salaried position; several of us are trying to get her on a time clock through the computer. She comes late, leaves early, takes time off for doctor's appts. or whatever else, runs errands on the pretense of dropping mail at the post office which is a block away and she could do it on her way home at night, etc. A gutsy member tried to talk to the pastor about her and he got very defensive. He thinks she is the best next thing to sliced bread because she can usually fix computer glitches. She is way too social with phone calls, and people who come into the office; she's on Facebook during the day which other members have also noticed. Not a good situation nor very professional imo.

I have laundry in the washer and dryer so should check on them. Also need to dig out the fur person carrier. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Old 06-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #15  

Good afternoon gals. It started out fairly cool around 5 AM this morning, but the heat has cranked right up today. We are supposed to meet the kids around 6 PM at Chilis. Kelly said it is too hot and they have a real mosquito problem again this year to have a cookout. I imagine part of the mosquito issue could be their pool, which isn't open this year because they are having a lot of problems getting it fixed I guess.

Jack is getting in cruise mode. He has on white shorts, a tropical shirt and sandals! He said he is going to have a margarita at dinner just to round out cruise mode. He is such a hoot.

We spent nearly $175 at the vets yesterday afternoon, mostly on meds to bring home plus an injection the vet gave him to calm his intestines. I am giving him a syringe of a sulfur drug every morning that supposedly lines the stomach to help with digestion and he is on special food and a yogurt type powder to sprinkle over his food every day to kill bacteria. That alone is $36!!! She said I could give it to him all the time, but I just can't afford it. I already put out $35 a month for his kidney meds and $55 a month for his anti-inflammatory for his arthritis. I may just mix some yogurt in his food and see if he will eat it and if he does just put some plain yogurt in his food everyday. I told Jack I need to go out to Petsmart tomorrow and get a small variety of dog food he hasn't tried yet to get him to eat again. He lost 3 lbs since the first of May from not eating regularly or eating a whole lot less. I am going to have to find a food that will put the weight back on him. You can feel his spine! The thing is, I tested him today with a couple things to see if he would eat, one was a dry piece of biscuit which he scarfed right down and the other was a small beef flavored treat which he ate. I had to force feed him twice today which I didn't like to do, but I have to get food into him and he doesn't like the dog food they sent home. I take a tablespoon of that and a tbl of pumpkin and mix it together and I rolled small amounts into bread crumbs to get it into his mouth. It was a fight, but he has gotten two servings into him today and I will do one more tonight if he doesn't eat what I put out for him. It is a test of wills and I am going to win this one so it keeps him alive.

Jean: She sounds like a real winner. Can't your church board do something about it? I mean if she isn't working but getting paid for it, if the board makes decisions for the church like the Baptist churches do, I would cut her salary and plainly tell her why. That way the pastor still has who he thinks is perfect and she if finding out she can't bamboozle the board. It is windy here today too. I just looked out the window next to my desk and the big trees along the main street are blowing like crazy. I too did laundry today and washed sheets.

Well I better go so I can get showered and such to go out to dinner later. Have a nice Saturday all. Faye